With today's group meeting everyone looked at Patrick's working process Animatic Block-out, it was quite difficult for everyone decide the camera angles; everyone had different suggestions and the storyboard's last scene needs to be updated.
Wan brought in lots of sketches of the train in the meeting as well.
I (Josie) needed to do some changes of Sophie's bedroom as Wan suggested that maybe its better to not have the extra bed next to the patients - plus I need to work on colourings!! - will need to look at Asa's colour schemes again so that everyone would agree with the colour setting.
Everyone agreed that we all need to start working on the Concept designs for the dead world as we haven't done it yet.
No one brought in music so we all will need to do more research for the animatic.
We plan to meet up tomorrow to discuss that we need to meet up for a whole day for the block-out animatic; we want EVERYONE'S suggestions!! Wan and I will do a simple block-out in Maya for tomorrow to discuss about the camera angles with Asa and everyone else (Wan = the scene where Bobo & girl runs to the train, Josie = the hosptial)
From Mike's brief of what's needs to be done for TERM 1 - I've marked off what we have done already:
- Develop idea = DONE
- Script writing = DONE
- Assemble team = DONE
- Storyboarding = Majority done (some changes in certain scenes)
- Record scratch track
- Character design:
- Bobo = DONE (Asa posted up the model sheet)
- Girl = Asa made sketches - Almost done, need everyone's opinons!!
- Doctor = Eva made some sketches & will develop more designs - needs everyone's opinons!!
- Creatures = Raph will develop more sketches
- Animatic (rough in Week 5) = DONE
- Visual development =
- Moodboards = DONE
- Colour schemes = DONE, Asa made colour schemes for both the Dead World & Hospital
- Hospital room = Josie made sketches - DONE (Need to do some changes)
- Train Station = Asa & Animata made some sketches
- The Train = Wan & Nnamdi made some sketches - needs everyone's opinions
- Dead world
- Plan production flow = NEEDS TO BE UPDATED!!
- Breakdown scenes - tasks = (See Plan production flow a.k.a. Group's time schedule)
- Model Characters
- Model / Sets / Props
- WEEK 9 = BLOCK OUT ANIMATIC