Monday 22 October 2007

More Sofie Sketches!




I am sketching on Sofi today but guys ( and girls :) ) we are posting a lot of sketches and research up here so please if you have any thoughts about anything, for an example you like the eyes but not the face on a character, or want another texture etc or actuaally think we might have nailed a character- let us know. Until then, we continue sketching but without fedback it is hard to know if we are going in the right direction or not :)

The top one is my favourite of Sofie so far.

Peace n Luv,
asa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After seeing so many developments of Sophie I personally think the top sketch drawing would best fit with the story.....Its doesn't seem like she's four but I don't think that matters. I don't think she looks cartoony she just in between if you know what i mean? So yeah I really like this sketch design!