Wednesday, 24 October 2007

Le Baloons!




Hey everyone!

Thanks for writing about the meeting Wan! I am so lost n tired today ( as I think u all noticed at the meeting )
This was the image I saw n really liked that I mentioned on the meeting, not so sure about the baby colors though. But I found these images as well now when I started looking into, and what can I say? I Really really like the baloon idea, look at the fog and the light, so nice :)








Should we have a new meeting on MONDAY? Its Blue Goups day. Let me know.

* Check all new concept art work, the train, the mother, the girl and bobo

* check the ruff animatic and develop the final storyboard?

* listen to music for the film?

peace n luv,
asa

4 comments:

Josie Cheung said...

Hiya - I wouldn't mind meeting up on Tuesday but ONLY MORNING since I have to go to work in the afternoon and would rather not rush to get to work

Thanks, Josie

Indian Surgical Industries said...

Best surgical instruments medical supply in all India- Delhi based surgical medical manufacturer and suppliers company provide all kinds of medical equipment on wholesale like Sterilization Equipment, hospital furniture, suction unit, baby care products and many more.

Indian Surgical Industries said...

Hospital Furniture manufacturer and supplier in delhi, India- Hydraulic Tables, Semi- Fowler Bed, Baby Cot furniture, Hospital/Medical Beds(electric hospital bed, hydraulic bed), Dressing Trolley, Instrument Trolley. wholesale supply in all delhi NCR (Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad and Gurgaon).

Max said...

Max Star Medical offers quality hospital furniture, examination table, operation table, and fowler bed.