Friday 15 February 2008

Stool,Vases - finished textured - dolls needs more time!

Got the Stool and vases textured:
Having problems texturing the dolls (especially with the Horse doll) so it may not be great - I'll post them up a.s.a.p when I've textured them the best I can. This is how the dolphin doll looks like at the moment. It looks fine at the side view but when you rotate to its front view:


The texture is stretched out in the center:

Any ideas how I can solve this problem? - its the same with the head for the horse doll!

Josie

3 comments:

Åsa said...

Nice Josie!
Thanks!


peace n luv,
asa

Åsa said...

oh yes, your problem, high light the faces where the problems are and try planar mapping or try and solve it in the UV map, if it doesn't work I will be in college on Monday and maybe also Tuesday and can help u with it ,

peace n luv
asa

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I'll try that again with the horse model as well. But to be honest if I still can't get it right I'll bring it to show you on Tuesday. I want to at least get the 3D block out animatic scene 3 done before Weds.

I won't be coming in tomorrow - I am very stressed out and I want to stay home and work as much as possible instead.

Chat to you later! - Josie