Wednesday 23 April 2008

Week 16 - Updated

Hi Everyone!

As u have noticed they has been and are still lots of faults with Sophie- model and rig. Her arms are not very round so when u start bending and moving them u will notice that they don't really look like real arms as they are to flat, there has been problems with her eyes, vrists, legs etc etc and both Wan and Giles are working on her. DON'T SIT AND WAIT - start animating Bobo for your scenes and hopefully a model who is easier to animate will drop down your mailbox any day :)

Our sound guy Emmet is working on sounds, but as I am getting a bit worried about us not having sounds yet I have also contacted another guy on the soundcourse, James, so lets hope that he and Emmet founds something for us as time is running out!

I have made some test for the shadow character as he should be animated and have the floating ink surrounding him and spreading out from him - in the blockout he is just an image, now I tried to bring him to life in a ruff childish drawn way. I can change the pace in editing. More tests on my personal Blog.



We might get animation help from a 2nd year student, Mike and I talked with a guy last week and he was interested and liked the style and look of the film so far BUT he hasn't contacted me yet so we'll see.


Good luck with all the animation, looking forward to see your tests!

peace n luv,
asa

No comments: